Mercury describes itself as a UK-based multi-disciplinary marketing and communications business 'that specialises in raising the profile of our clients to help them communicate clearly, grow stronger and prosper'.
The firm offers a range of specialisms, from PR and crisis communications to community and stakeholder engagement. It boasts: 'Not only will the team plan the most exciting community engagement programmes, they have unsurpassed media relations and public affairs skills combined with an unbelievable ability to generate positive media exposure for clients'.
- Rathlin Energy - Mercury managing director Simon Taylor attends the Rathlin community liaison group in relation to Rathlin's Newton B site
- Third Energy
- 'Supporting two international offshore wind companies, whose projects’ combined valued is more than £6bn, with successful communications through the Infrastructure Planning Commission (IPC) process. These are nationally significant projects which are required to go through the Planning Inspectorate for approval.
- Dealing with two of the country’s most difficult onshore planning applications, coordinating all communications and stakeholder communications
- Working directly for five of the ‘big six’ energy firms
- Delivering services for two Italian and Norwegian oil and gas companies'