- Honorary Associate National Secular Society
- One of twelve signatories of Manifesto: Together Facing the New Totalitarianism together with Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Caroline Fourest, Bernard-Henri Lévy, Irshad Manji, Taslima Nasreen, Salman Rushdie, Antoine Sfeir, Philippe Val, and Ibn Warraq. The manifesto starts as follows: "After having overcome fascism, Nazism, and Stalinism, the world now faces a new totalitarian global threat: Islamism."
- co-founder of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain
- spokesperson of Fitnah- Movement for Women’s Liberation ,
- One Law For All - founder
- editor for the Worker-communist Review, and member of the Central Committee of the Worker-communist Party of Iran. 
- National Secular Society Our Honorary Associates. Accessed 20 September 2015.
- A Manifesto Against Islamism "The Twelve", Jyllands-Posten 28 February 2006
- List of leaders elected at the 8th Congress of the Worker-communist Party of Iran in February 2012 Worker-communist Party of Iran, February 2012