The Labour peer Martin O'Neill is the former chairman of the Nuclear Industry Association.
He is a former Trade and Industry Select Committee chairman, from 1995 until announcing his retirement from the Commons at the 2005 general election, and was Labour MP for Ochil in Scotland from 1983.
- Washington Group International (now URS Corporation) employed Lord O'Neill as a consultant in 2007
- Sat on the advisory board of Media Strategy circa 2005. According to MD Charles Lewington O'Neill 'would advise on gaining clients in the defence, manufacturing and energy sectors. He will also chair a debate convened by the agency on 14 July on the nuclear comms challenge'. 
- Vice-chair of the UK Associate Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies
- Hansard Debates, Energy: Nuclear Power Question, asked by Lord Hunt of Kings Heath, House of Lords, Thursday, 3 June 2010: Column 365
- LORD O'NEILL JOINS MEDIA STRATEGY, PR Week, July 7, 2005