Mark Walker (Rohde Public Policy)
Mark Walker is a senior consultant at Rohde Public Policy.
Walker has worked for senior politicians in both the House of Commons and the European Parliament. He worked as a parliamentary researcher for Conservative MP and the then Shadow Minister for the Environment Gregory Barker, the former UK Government Health Minister and EPP-ED Group Environment Committee Co-ordinator John Bowis OBE MEP and was Head of Office to Marina Yannakoudakis MEP.
He joined Rohde Public Policy as a senior consultant in 2010, working in the London office on policy development and analysis and stakeholder relations, with a particular focus on healthcare issues in the UK and the European Union.
Charity and Non-Governmental Organisation Experience
- Co-founder of Bridge International Dialogue, a British-German relations focused charity.
- Former employee at Policy Exchange
- University of Sussex, International Relations and American Literature and Theory
- University of Southampton, English Literature
- Mark Walker Rohde Public Policy, accessed 7 January 2015