Mark Green is a former senior UK civil servant who left to work in the private sector for Lockheed Martin in 2014.
At Lockheed, he is currently senior programme manager of 'Mission Systems and Training'.
His last role at the Ministry of Defence was director of strategic projects (2012-14) and before that was director of 'Joint and Air Capability and Transformation'.
Although Green met with a variety of arms firms during his time in the MOD, the majority of his meetings up until 2014 were with BAE Systems (28 meetings) and the Mubadala Development Company (41 meetings) according to analysis by Campaign Against the Arms Trade.
- Senior Programme Manager, Mission Systems and Training, Lockheed Martin, From May 2014
- Director Strategic Projects, Ministry of Defence Dec 2012 - May 2014
- Director Joint and Air Capability and Transformation at Ministry of Defence - Mar 2012 - Dec 2012
- Campaign Against the Arms Trade, Mark Green Meetings, Political Influence Database
- Campaign Against the Arms Trade,Mark Green Meetings, Political Influence Database