According to the M&C Saatchi website, "M&C Saatchi is founded on the principle of Brutal Simplicity. It is the only agency to be international from birth. It was born in 1995 in London, Sydney, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. In 2004, M&C Saatchi floated 49% of the agency on AIM. There are currently 17 offices in 12 countries around the world. All share the same entrepreneurial spirit. All are founded on a shared belief."
On February 18 M&C Saatchi were informed that Matthew Freud had bought 3.3% stake in their company. Meaning that apart from the four founders (each owning 6.44%), Freud has the highest stake inthe company.
M&C Saatchi has the advertising contract for the government's Change4Life campaign, which claims to aim for a lifestyle revolution in an attempt to tackle the increase in childhood obesity in Enland.
- Moray MacLennan Worldwide CEO (+44 20 7543 4524). One of founding members, also President of Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA)
- Tom Dery Executive Chairman, Asia Pacific & US (+612 9270 2700)
- Maurice Saatchi Executive Director (+44 20 7543 4513)
- Jeremy Sinclair Chairman (+44 20 7543 4509)
- David Kershaw Chief Executive (+44 20 7543 4509)
- Bill Muirhead Executive Director (+44 20 7543 4506)
Publications, Contact, Resources and Notes
- Address: M&C SAATCHI, 36 Golden Square, London, W1F 9EE
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7543 4500
- Fax: +44 (0)20 7543 4501
- Website: http://www.mcsaatchi.com/index.php