Lynn Forester de Rothschild
She began her career in 1980 as an associate at the law firm of Simpson, Thacher and Bartlett LLP in New York City, where she practiced corporate law. She graduated Phi Betta Kappa from Pomona College in Claremont, California and received her Juris Doctor with honors from Columbia University in New York City.
She has been a director of The Estee Lauder Companies since December 2000 and The Economist Newspaper Limited (member of the Audit Committee) since October 2002. From 2004-2007, she was also Co-Chair of FieldFresh Pvt. Ltd, a 50-50 joint venture with Bharti Enterprises, established to develop the agricultural sector in India.
- Peterson Institute for International Economics - Trustee
- American Fund for the Tate, Fondo per L’Ambiente Italiano - Trustee
- ERANDA Foundation - Trustee
- Alfred Herrhausen Society of International Dialogue of Deutsche Bank - Trustee
- Deutsche Bank Microfinance Consortium - adviser
- Columbia University School of Law - member of the International Advisory Board.