Louise A. Dunn is Vice President, Global R&D and Portfolio Communications GlaxoSmithKline and has worked in PR for GSK since 2004. Dunn attended the University of Oxford gaining an MA Oxon, Biochemistry (1988 – 1992).
- January 2011 – Present - Vice President, Global R&D and Portfolio Communications GlaxoSmithKline
- April 2008 – December 2010 - VP R&D Communications GlaxoSmithKline
- September 2004 – April 2008 - Vice President, Communications, Pharmaceuticals International and Japan GlaxoSmithKline
- Robert Cockburn Death by dilution, American Prospect, 20 November 2005.
- Cockburn R, Newton PN, Agyarko EK, Akunyili D, White NJ (2005) The Global Threat of Counterfeit Drugs: Why Industry and Governments Must Communicate the Dangers. PLoS Med 2(4): e100. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0020100
- LinkedIn 'Louise Dunn', accessed 4 August 2013
- Science Media Centre Advisory board, Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 24 September 2012 on 4 August 2013.