Board of Directors
- Age: 56. Chairman and CEO of L’Oréal, board member since 2006, term of office renewed in 2010. Air Liquide Board member.
- Age: 64. L’Oréal Board member since 1987, term of office renewed in 2009, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors. Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Chief Executive Officer of the family-owned company Téthys, Nestlé SA (Switzerland) Board member.
- Age: 68. Austrian. Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nestlé. L’Oréal Board member since 1997, term of office renewed in 2013, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors. Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Crédit Suisse Group (Switzerland), Chairman of the Board of Directors of Delta Topco Limited (Jersey) and of Exxon Mobil (United States).
- Age: 59. Daughter of Mrs. Bettencourt. Chairwoman of the family-owned holding company Téthys and Chairwoman of the Bettencourt Schueller Foundation. Board member since 1997, term of office renewed in 2013.
- Age: 58, Belgian, with Nestlé since 1979, and managing director since 2008. L’Oréal Board member since April 2012 and Board member of Roche Holding in Switzerland.
- Age: 60. Former Chairman-and CEO of HSBC France. L’Oréal Board member since 2007, term of office renewed in 2011. France Telecom Board member, Supervisory Board member of Euris and Censor of Nexity. He is Chairman of Citigroup for France.
- Age: 64. Former Chairman and CEO of Essilor. L’Oréal Board member since 2002, term of office renewed in 2010. Crédit Agricole SA. Board member. Member of the Supervisory Board of Schneider Electric.
- Age: 66. Former CEO of Lafarge. L’Oréal Board member since 2004, term of office renewed in 2008. Board member of Arkema and of Nucor (United States).
- Age: 57, Swiss, with Nestlé since 1977, heads the Food Strategic Business Unit. L’Oréal Board member since April 2012.
- Age: 72. Member of the Institute. With L’Oréal from 1976 to 1991. Chairman and CEO of Fimalac. Chairman of Fitch (United States). L’Oréal Board member since 1984, term of office renewed in 2010. Board member of Casino, the Lucien Barrière Group and Renault.
- Grandson of Mrs. Liliane Bettencourt, Age: 26, Member of the Supervisory Board of Téthys and L’Oréal Board member since 2012.
- Age: 43. With Eurazeo since 2008, one of the first investment companies to be listed in Europe. Member of the Executive Board and Chief Investment Officer. L’Oréal Board member since 2013.
- Age: 70. Chairman-and CEO of Bénéteau from 1976 to 2005, Vice-Chairperson of the Supervisory Board since then. L’Oréal Board member since 2007, term of office renewed in 2011.
- Age: 70. Chairman-and CEO of Renault from 1992 to 2005, Chairman of the Board of Directors until 2009. L’Oréal Board member since 2005, term of office renewed in 2013. Chairman of the Board of Directors of AB Volvo (Sweden) and of Astra Zeneca (Inted Kingdom). Board member of BNP Paribas and of Veolia Environnement. Member of the Consultative Board of Allianz AG and Bosch (Germany).
- Jean-Paul Agon - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Laurent Attal - Executive Vice-President Research & Innovation
- Jean-Philippe Blanpain - Executive Vice-President Operations
- Nicolas Hieronimus - President Selective Divisions
- Brigitte Liberman - President Active Cosmetics Division
- Marc Menesguen - President Consumer Products Division
- Christian Mulliez - Executive Vice-President Administration and Finance
- Alexis Perakis-Valat - Executive Vice-President Asia Pacific Zone
- Alexandre Popoff - Executive Vice-President Eastern Europe Zone
- Sara Ravella - Executive Vice-President Communication, Sustainability and Public Affairs
- Frédéric Rozé - Executive Vice-President of the Americas Zone
- Geoff Skingsley - Executive Vice-President Africa - Middle East Zone
- Jérôme Tixier - Executive Vice-President Human Resources and Advisor to the Chairman
- An Verhulst-Santos - President Professional Products Division
- Jochen Zaumseil - Executive Vice-President Western Europe Zone
- Headquarters: Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France.
- What made L'Oreal world's largest cosmetics company, The Korea Times, 15 September 2013.
- History, L'Oreal International website.
- Who We Are, L'Oreal International website.
- Data from Internet Archive holdings of the Science Media Centre website, 2002-2013.
- May 2009 http://web.archive.org/web/20090830202526/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- May 2010 http://web.archive.org/web/20100822091312/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Jun 2011 http://web.archive.org/web/20110807075127/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2012 http://web.archive.org/web/20120922235445/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2013 Science Media Centre, 'Funding' August 2013 screengrab of http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/about-us/funding/, taken 16 August 2013.