Owned by the giant Omnicom Group , Kreab is a large public relations and lobbying company with offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US. It shortened its name from Kreab Gavin Anderson in 2015.
- 1 Involvement in education industry
- 2 People
- 3 Clients
- 4 Contacts
- 5 References
Involvement in education industry
It also operates schools in India.
Kunskapsskolan schools promise to offer students a 'personalised education'. Much of the learning at its schools in Sweden is done alone by students, using an online system, with one-on-one guidance from teachers once a week, interspersed with lectures in classes of up to 60 students. They have been criticised for falling standards and for cutting teaching costs.
Kunskapsskolan International was a client of Kreab Gavin Anderson. Lobbying clients of the firm that are also involved in pushing for reform of education systems that benefit corporate interests include: Google's Brussels office.
As of 2014:
- Peje Emilsson, executive chairman
- Dale Adams, vice chairman
- Calle Emilsson, director group affairs
- Charlotte Erkhammar, chief executiveofficer
- Charlotte Erkhammar, Chief Executive Officer
- Sebastian Remøy, President Public Affairs
- Jeremy Walker, Global Finance Director
- John Lagerquist, Global Finance Director
- Kirill Babaev, Managing Partner
- Gunilla Banér, Managing Partner
- Mark Boutros, Managing Partner
- Eugenio Martinez Bravo, Managing Partner
- May Nah Chin, Managing Partner
- Tapio Christiansen, Managing Partner
- Johan Hallsenius, Managing Partner
- Armon Hicks, Managing Partner
- Karl Isaksson, Managing Partner
- Arnfinn Jacobsen, Managing Partner
- Walter Jennings, Managing Partner
- Bengt Ludvigsson, Managing Partner
- Sturle Lyberg, Managing Partner
- Marco Antonio Sabino, Managing Partner
- Markus Uvell, Managing Partner
- Lisbeth Wirgowitsch, Managing Partner
- Jan-Erik Ander, Senior Partner
- Iris Walquiria Campos, Partner
- Henning Christophersen, Senior Partner
- Georg Danell, Senior Partner
- Sandra Eccles, Partner
- Anders Frostell, Senior Partner
- Christian Groenning, Partner
- Marco Antonio Guarita, Partner
- Paula Hannaford, Partner
- John Houston, Senior partner based in Brussels. According to the Financial News he is described by one banking sector public relations professional as the best industry lobbyist in Brussels. Houston used to run his own eponymous consultancy and has worked for most major banks at some point. A former member of the cabinet of the European Commissioner responsible for financial services, he started his consultancy career in the late 1980s in the City of London before moving to Brussels in 1990.He was the founding chairman of the lobbying industry body the European Public Affairs Consultancies Association and sits on its management committee. 
- Andreas Jasper, Partner
- Peder Jonsson, Senior Partner
- Robyn Joseph, Senior Advisor
- Kayo Kasahara, Partner
- Teresa Lloret, Partner
- Michael Morgan, Partner
- Sture Palmgren, Senior Partner
- Kaisa-Maria Soro- Pesonen, Partner
- Chris Philipsborn, Partner, Head of Energy UK
- Chris Pond, Partner, Head of Public Affairs UK
- David Reed, Partner
- Göran Riegnell, Senior Partner
- Matti Saarinen, Senior Partner
- John Short, Partner
- Per-Arne Skogstad, Partner
- Mikael Söderlund, Partner
- Birgitta Stål, Partner
- Petra von Rohr, Deputy Managing Partner
- Lars Wahlström, Partner
- Sergio Hernandez Weber, Partner
- Pete Wilson, Partner
- Sara Evedius Zirn, Partner
- Joanna Moss, Senior Advisor, London, with 20 years experience of financial communications, working in Spain, France and the UK. Previously worked for Goldman Sachs, Spanish State Holding company Teneo/Infovest and Spanish bank BBVA (as Director of international institutional relations), her IPO experience includes Argentaria 1,2 and 3, Endesa, Telefonica Moviles, Belgacom, JC Decaux, Azeo, Corporacion Dermoestetica, Probitas Pharma (roadshow), Renta 4 (roadshow).  Worked for KGA at least until 2012.
- Richard Constant, President & CEO (based in London). Is not Non Executive Board Member at Living PlanIT SA, Senior Partner at Richard Constant Consulting, Chairman of the Board at Bara Kali Limited and Vice Chairman Global at Reputation.com Inc.
- Lord Peter Truscott, the ex-Labour MEP and former Energy minister, listed in 2008/09 that he was a consultant to Gavin Anderson. Truscott was suspended from the House of Lords in May 2009 after they were found guilty of offering to change the law in return for money.
- Kate Hill, Partner, London. "Specialises in energy, industry and natural resources, having spent seven years with Royal Dutch Shell. She currently advises a wide range of traditional and clean energy clients on all aspects of communications and also has considerable experience of working with Russia-based companies in the energy and financial sectors. Joined Avincis as PR / Communications Director in November 2012.
- Andrew Silverman, Partner, London. Responsible for public policy and regulatory affairs. Prior to joining the company he worked at senior level in government and the private sector. His career included media roles within the UK government in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Ministry of Defence, Department of Transport and the Home Office. He was Private Secretary to the Minister without Portfolio, Peter Mandelson between 1997 and 1998 then worked as a member of the Strategic Communication Unit at No. 10 Downing Street. Ex-Brunswick. Is now director of public affairs at Lansons.
- Joost Mulder, Associate Director. Was hired as Head of Public Affairs at Finance Watch in October 2011.
- Ken Cronin, head of the energy group. Former director of investor relations for British Energy until he moved on to head the UKOOG from February 2013
- Angelo Cardani, Senior Advisor, Brussels - Former Deputy Head of Cabinet for European Commissioner Mario Monti, in charge of Internal Market, Financial Services, Taxation and Competition. Is now president of Autorità Garante delle Comunicazioni, an Italian communications firm.
UK Registrar of consultant lobbyists 2015-16
The register of consultant lobbyists documents those clients on behalf of whom KGA has lobbied government ministers, and the firms listings since 2015 are as follows:
January - March 2015
April - June 2015
July - September 2015
October - December 2015
January - March 2016
April - June 2016
Past UK nuclear clients
EU clients 2011
EU lobbying clients, as of December 2011:
- Clients generating a turnover of 400000 € - 450000 €: Scania
- Clients generating a turnover of 250000 € - 300000 €: Emerson
- Clients generating a turnover of 200000 € - 250000 €: Mastercard | Arizona Chemical | Holcim
- Clients generating a turnover of 150000 € - 200000 €: Managed Fund Association | GSI
- Clients generating a turnover of 100000 € - 150000 €: Thomson Reuters | Prudential | In-Sink-Erator
- Clients generating a turnover of 50000 € - 100000 €: Danske bank | Swedish Match | Schibstedt | Investor | Fidelity International | CME Group | State Street
- Clients with turnover below 50000 €: Elliot Advisors | Skåne European Office | El-Giganten | ICI | Euroclear | UBS | Getco | ICE | Eucopro | Handelsbanken | Morgan Stanley | Western Union | Linde Healthcare | RSA Group | CPFM | Dong | Caridian BCT | Winton Capital | Confederation of Swedish Enterprises | Nobina | Granular | JP Morgan | Omgeo | Stena Metall | First Solar
London office: Scandinavian House, 2-6 Cannon Street, London EC4M 6XJ
- See Omnicom website
- ‘Our network’, Gavin Anderson website, accessed November 2008.
- KGA website 'Our History', accessed July 2009.
- Board of directors, Kunskapsskolan website, accessed August 2015
- Richard Orange, Doubts grow over the success of Sweden's free schools experiment, Guardian, 10 September 2011
- People Kreab, accessed 22 October 2014
- Some of the top banking industry lobbyists, Financial News, 8 Feb 2010, accessed 15 March 2011.
- Senior Advisors, accessed 23 December 2011
- IR: Riding the Wave II Madrid International Conference on Investor relations AERI, 19 January 2012, accessed 22 October 2014
- Richard Constant Linkedin, accessed 22 October 2014
- ‘Ex-ministers cash in on days of power’, Sunday Times, 24 February 2008.
- , Telegraph, 20 May 2009
- KGA website, accessed July 2009
- Kate Hill Avincis Group, accessed 22 October 2014
- KGA website, accessed July 2009
- Alex Mattinson Lansons hires Andrew Silverman as public affairs chief PR Week, 20 September 2012, accessed 22 October 2014
- Joost Mulder Linkedin, accessed 22 October 2014
- Ken Cronin’s biography can be read here (pdf file)
- ‘Gavin Anderson wins Novera task', PR Week, 13 February 2004.
- Angelo Cardani Linkedin, accessed 22 October 2014
- Kreab Gavin Anderson profile 2015, Registrar of consultant lobbyists, accessed 8 February 2016
- Kreab Gavin Anderson profile 2016, Registrar of consultant lobbyists, accessed 3 May 2016
- 'Kreab Gavin Anderson profile 2016', Register of consultant lobbyists, accessed 21 July 2016
- ‘Two city shops out at British Energy’, PR Week, 25 October 2002, unavailable online
- ‘AMEC appoints GA after its review of financial comms’, Brand Republic, 6 December 2002.
- EU Lobbying Register, accessed December 2011