Kerry McCarthy has been Labour Party MP for Bristol East since 2005, retaining her seat in the 2015 general election with a majority of 3,980.  She became a shadow minister for foreign and commonwealth affairs in 2011.
McCarthy is currently serving as the new Shadow Environment Secretary following the shadow cabinet reshuffle in September 2015. 
- Chloe Alexander - Part-time coordinator for the Performer's Alliance All-Party Parliamentary Group, paid for by the Performer's Alliance 
- Orla Berry 
- Mark Condren - Regional coordinator, Andy4Leader 
- Rhiannon Davis 
- Honorary Associate National Secular Society
- Smart Cities All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Climate Change Group - Vice Chair
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Freedom of Religion or Belief 
- Bristol East Parliamentary constituency BBC News, accessed 21 May 2015
- Kerry McCarthy, www.parliament.uk, accessed 24 August 2013.
- Who's who in Corbyn's Shadow Cabinet BBC News, Accessed 16 September 2015
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 21 April 2016
- National Secular Society Our Honorary Associates. Accessed 20 September 2015.
- 'Freedom Declared: Who we are', Freedom Declared website, undated, accessed 6 November 2015