Burson Marsteller. Her clients include companies such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Colgate.
- Account executive at Ethical Communications (1989-1990)
- Associate director at Shire Health International (1990-1995)
- Associate director at MediTech Media (October 1995-December 1999)
- Director at OCC (1999-2000)
- Director and partner at PR and lobbying consultancy Fleishman Hillard (2000-2009)
- Founder and managing director at The Remedy (2000-May 2009),
- Co-founder of Medea, owned by InforMed Direct and business development director for InforMed group of companies (January 2012-November 2012).
Hawker is now managing director of healthcare and chair of Europe, Middle East and Asia healthcare practice at Burson Marsteller. She has worked for companies such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and Colgate.
- Kate Hawker Linkedin, accessed 20 October 2014
- Burson-Marsteller recruits Kate Hawker to lead health team PR Week, 20 November 2012, accessed 20 October 2014
- Kate Hawker Burson Marsteller, accessed 20 October 2014