Jonathan Dahoah Halevi
From the American Center for Democracy biography
Col. Jonathan Dahoah Halevi, IDF (Ret.) is a Fellow at the American Center for Democracy, is the director of research in the Orient Research Group Ltd. and a Board member of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs headed by Dr. Dore Gold. Mr. Halevi consults on Middle East and Arab affairs to the Wall Street Journal and is a special consultant to the Linde vs. Arab Bank lawsuit.
Mr. Halevi has written many articles for both Hebrew and English publications including "Al-Qaeda's Intellectual Legacy: New Radical Islamic Thinking Justifying the Genocide of Infidels".
- 1998-2002 he was Head of the Palestinian Research Branch in the IDF Intelligence Unit.
- 2002 - 2003 Head of the Information Branch in the IDF Spokesperson Unit.
- 2003 - 2004 Senior Advisor for policy planning in the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Aman (Israeli Military Intelligence) 1998-2002
- IDF Spokesperson's Unit 2003-04
- Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- American Center for Democracy