In the 2015 general election, Redwood was re-elected with a majority of 24,197. 
Between March 2013 and February 2014 Redwood was the third highest Tory MP for outside earnings, earning £213,852.
- Visiting Professorship to Middlesex University Business School, lecturing on financial subjects related to my previous career. Address: The Burroughs, London, NW4 4BT.
- Chairman of Investment Committee of CS Pan Asset Capital Management Ltd, Vestry House, Laurence Pountney, London EC4R 0EH; an investment advisory company. My duties are to write a twice weekly market review and investment report, to chair the investment committee and to make oral and written presentations. (Updated 16 November 2013)
- Member of the Advisory Board of EPIC Private Equity, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London EC1N 6SN. (Registered 7 February 2012)
- Business adviser to Concentric; an independently quoted Swedish engineering company, Unit 10, Gravelly Park, Tyburn Road, Erdington, Birmingham B24 8HW
- Payments from the Guardian News & Media Group, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU
- Mr John Redwood, www.parliament.uk, accessed 22 March 2013.
- John Redwood Express, accessed 18 May 2015
- Vincent Moss Tory MPs earn a combined £4MILLION from their lucrative jobs on the side Mirror, 30 March 2014, accessed 23 February 2015
- They Work For You, John Redwood, accessed 23 February 2015