Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael - Jewish National Fund
The Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael - Jewish National Fund (KKL-JNF) was founded at the Fifth Zionist Congress in 1901 to purchase land for the Jewish people in Palestine.
In 1961, the KKL-JNF and the Israeli government signed a covenant which provided in part:
- Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael shall continue to operate, as an independent agency of the World Zionist Organization, among the Jewish public in Israel and the Diaspora, raising funds for the redemption of land from desolation and conducting informational and Zionist-Israel educational activities; and the Government shall extend assistance to Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael in informational and propaganda activities in Israel and abroad.
"Over the past 107 years", it claims to have "evolved into a global environmental leader by planting 240 million trees, building over 200 reservoirs and dams, developing over 250,000 acres of land, creating more than 1,000 parks, providing the infrastructure for over 1,000 communities, bringing life to the Negev Desert and educating students around the word about Israel and the environment." 
The KKL-JNF has a number of national affiliates around the world including: JNF Australia | KKL-JNF Austria | KKL Belgium | JNF Canada | KKL-JNF Czech Republic | KKL Denmark | KKL-JNF Finland | KKL-France | KKL-JNF Germany | JNF Holland | JNF Ireland | KKL-JNF Israel | KKL Italy | KKL-JNF in Latin American Countries | JNF Norway | JNF Scotland | KKL-JNF Spain | KKL Sweden | KKL Switzerland | JNF UK | JNF USA.
KKL-JNF Board of Directors Leadership (2012-14)
- Efi Stenzler - Chairman
- Eli Aflalo - Co-Chairman
- Gael Grunewald - Vice Chairman
- Menachem Leibovic - Vice Chairman
Board of Directors - 2014
Mr. Yoav Andy | Mr. Ben Zion Azachi | Ms. Ora Baharaff | Mr. Yehoshua Chazan | Mr. Nisan Cialic | Mr. Yitzchak Danino | Att. Micha Drori | Mr. Victor Dubin | Mr. Avraham Duvdevani | Mr. Moshe Dabush | Mr. Itzik Elia | Ms. Yehudith Elimelech | Mr. Eli Eyal | Mr. Nachi Eyal | Mr. Hernan Felman | Mr. Arnon Giladi | Ms. Carol Golding | Ms. Barbara Goldstein | Dr. Orr Karassin | Mr. Chaim Katz | Mr. Shamai Keinan | Mr. Ofer Lichtig | Mr. Zeev Noyman | Mr. Mike Nitzan | Mr. Nehemia Reibi | Mr. Yair Reinman | Mr. Roi Sharabi | Mr. Matityahu Sperber | Prof. Alon Tal | Mr. Shlomi Vayzer | Mr. Tzvi Vershbiak | Mr. Oliver Worth | Mr. Moshe Yogev | Ms. Leslie Zachs | Mr. Yehezkel Zakai
- Website: http://www.kkl.org.il
- Adalah. 'Jewish National Fund'.
- Uri Avnery, Dunam After Dunam, ZNet, 7 February, 2005. (Accessed 27 March, 2009).
- Uri Davis and Walter Lehn And the Fund Still Lives: The Role of the Jewish National Fund in the Determination of Israel's Land Policies Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 7, No. 4 (Summer, 1978), pp. 3-33.
- Walter Lehn The Jewish National Fund Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 3, No. 4. (Summer, 1974), pp. 74-96.
- Maureen Meehan, The Jewish National Fund and World Zionist Organization: The Hidden Faces of Israeli Racism, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, July/August 1999, pages 14, 20.
- Josh Nathan-Kazis Jewish National Fund's Iconic Blue Box Sends One-State Israel Message Map Includes Occupied West Bank in Jewish State Forward. Published January 02, 2014, issue of January 10, 2014.
- Palestine Land Society, Jewish National Fund's Violation of International and Domestic Law, Posted on August 29, 2005.
- Kenneth W. Stein The Jewish National Fund: Land Purchase Methods and Priorities, 1924-1939 Middle Eastern Studies, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Apr., 1984), pp. 190-205.
- First Decade: 1901-1910, KKL-JNF, accessed 9 August 2012.
- KKL-JNF - Israeli Government Covenant, KKL-JNF, accessed 9 August 2012.
- 'About JNF', JNF website, accessed 27 March, 2009.
- ILAN PAPPE and JUSTIN PODUR ZNet, 20 February 2005 Mechanisms of denial Last accessed 16 June, 2007.
- JNF JNF Offices Worldwide, Accessed 16 February 2014.
- JNF KKL-JNF Board of Directors, accessed 16 February 2014.