Isle of Man
The Isle of Man is an island in the Irish Sea and a Crown Dependency of the United Kingdom. It is a known tax haven.
The Isle of Man is home to 171 offshore service providers, including banks, trust companies, and company formation agents. In 2006 these firms managed about US $57 billion in bank deposits, $12 billion in collective investment schemes, $33 billion in life insurance funds, and $11 billion in non-life insurance funds. 
- Charles Parkinson - Treasury and Resources Minister Deputy
- United Kingdom-Isle of Man (Manx) All-Party Parliamentary Group - The Isle of Man Government provides secretariat services to the group.
- Isle of Man Treasury City of London office is managed by Isle of Man Finance
- 1 Cornhill EC3
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report, Volume II: Money Laundering and Financial Crimes,” U.S. Department of State Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (3/06), at 217.
- APPC Register Entry for 30 November 2010 to 28 February 2011