International Sugar Organisation
The ISO is based in London and the 88 member states of the ISO represent:
- 86% of world sugar production
- 69% of world sugar consumption
- 95% of world exports
- 41% of world imports
- To ensure enhanced international cooperation in connection with world sugar matters and related issues.
- To provide a forum for intergovernmental consultations on sugar and on ways to improve the world sugar economy.
- To facilitate trade by collecting and providing information on the world sugar market and other sweeteners.
- To encourage increased demand for sugar, particularly for non-traditional uses. 
- Jose Orive - Executive director
- James Lowe - Head of finance and administration
- Lindsay Jolly – Senior economist
- Sergey Gudoshnikov – Senior economist
- Guilherme Kfouri
- Birgit Myrie
- Maureen Josiah
- Catherine Roussiere
- Ivete Martin
- Sylvain Disset