| LM network resources
Helen Searls is a US based news producer and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. She was a member of Coventry Workers Against Racism in 1981 and on the editorial board of Revolutionary Communist Papers in September 1981 (when she used the nom-de-guerre of Helen Simons), the legal co-ordinator of Living Marxism, the managing editor of LM and has been employed by Channel Cyberia. She writes for Spiked, of which she is a shareholder  and has contributed to the Battle of Ideas.
- Landa, Inez & Helen Simons. Ghost Town. Coventry Workers Against Racism. Revolutionary Communist Pamphlets, No.11. Junius Publications, London, 1981. Pamphlet. 13 pages, illustrated.
- Profile Helen Searls Battle of Ideas
- 'Prolonging the death agony' Revolutionary Communist Papers, No 7 July 1981.
- "Articles by Helen Searls", Spiked website, accessed 2 May 2010
- Companies House, Spiked Ltd. AR01 Annual Return 2010