(Redirected from H L Munn)
- Helen Munn (2009) Staying ahead of the game: the policy officer's perspective, pp32-33, Hype, hope and hybrids: Science, policy and media perspectives of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Bill, publication produced by the Science Media Centre which 'details how scientists, press officers and other media advisers worked together to prevent misunderstanding in the media over animal-human hybrid embryos'.
- Academy of Medical Sciences About, retrieved from the Internet Archive of 16 October 2004 on 6 september 2013
- Academy of Medical Sciences Personal data for public good: using health information in medical research, accessed 6 September 2013
- Academy of Medical Sciences The Academy of Medical Science Review, 2009
- The Wellcome Trust (2009), How science united for hybrid embryo debate, accessed 11 September 2013