Green Issues Communique
Green Issues Communique described itself as 'one of the UK’s leading stakeholder engagement and community consultations specialists'.
- Operating at the heart of the localism agenda, we work on behalf of public and private clients in many sectors including retail, development, waste, utilities, transport, regeneration, sport and directly for communities themselves.
Green Issues is a member of the Association of Professional Political Consultants (APPC). It is headquartered in London and Reading with satellite offices in Cardiff, Plymouth, Manchester, Newcastle, Swindon, Leicester and a partner company in Scotland. It currently has 24 consultants across the UK and and has been awarded ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- Simon Miller Managing Director
- Kelly Edwards Operations Director
- Nick Bohane Director
- James Garland Director
- Harry Hudson Senior Account Manager at Green Issues, now Associate Director since the 2011 merger.
- Emma Webster Senior Account Manager, now an Associate Director - plays a leading role in the company’s retail clients and in the nuclear area. 
- Andrew Lester Senior Account Manager
- Andrew Johnson Account Manager
- Ed Grieve Account Executive
- Ben Johnson Account Executive
- Bhavin Vaghela Account Executive
Amersham & Wycombe College | Anderson Group | AronCorp | Asprey Homes | Atisreal | BAA | Barchester Healthcare | Barratt | Bellway | Berbank | Berkeley | Big Yellow Group PLC | Birds Eye Iglo Group | Bovis Homes Ltd | Bristol International Airport Limited | Burford Group | Carlyle Property Development Co Ltd | Catesby Estates (Residential) Ltd | Cathedral Group plc | CBRE Investors | Cemex UK | Chancerygate | Chater Developments | Church Commissioners | Companycare Communications | Costco Wholesale UK Ltd | Crest Nicholson | D&L Mullen Trust | Development Securities | Domino's | Dong Energy | Durkan Estates | E.On | Eagle Star Estates Ltd | Enplan | Fairview New Homes Ltd | Fortunegate Community Housing | F&C REIT Asset Management | GB Development Solutions | Geze GmbH | Gladedale | Gleeson | Glenkerrin (UK) Ltd | Goodman UK Ltd | Gretton Brook Estates | Guildford College | Hadley Homes | Hallam Land Management Limited | Hannick Homes and Developments Ltd | Harworth Power Ltd | Haslam Homes | HB Dairies | Helical Bar | Heron Land Developments Ltd | Highmore Homes | Holiday Retirement UK Properties Ltd | IDeA | IMD | Inspace Homes | JJ Gallagher | Kelobridge Ltd | Kier Property | Kingsbridge Estates | Kingsland Shopping Centre Ltd | Lambert Smith Hampton | Land Improvement Holdings Plc | Land Planning Group | Leda Properties Ltd | Leigh-on-Sea | Linden Homes | London Business Centres | Lundin Mining | Marden Homes | Metnor Property Group | Miller Homes | National Assembly for Wales | NATS | Neptune Group | Network Housing Group | Newlyn Developments UK Ltd | Notting Hill Housing Trust | Npower Renewables | Oakmoor Estates | P&F Properties Ltd | Peel Holdings (Management) Limited | Perbury Group | Persimmon Homes | Port of Tilbury London | Portfolio Ventures (VII) Ltd | ProLogis | Property Investment Holdings | Prudential | RBLI | Realdon Property | Redrow Homes Ltd | Renaissance Habitat | Retirement Villages Ltd | Richmond Care Villages Holdings Limited | Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution | SEGRO | Shelbourne Senior Living | SITA UK Ltd | St Congar Properties Limited | St James Group Ltd | St Modwen Properties Plc | Star Energy | Sunrise Senior Living | Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd | Tesco | The Grimsby Institute | The Junction (Thurrock) Ltd Partnership | Tilfen Land | Tribal Property | Troika Group Ltd | Trustees of Husbands Estates | Urban Renaissance Villages | Victoria Mills Ltd | Vitacress Salads Limited | Waste Recycling Group | West Herts College | Western Power Distribution | Wharf Land | Worthing College | WWW Group Limited | Zog Group Ltd
Contact, Resources, Notes
Address: London Offices
Royal Mint Court
London EC3N 4QN
- Who we are, Green Issues Communique website, acc 21 June 2012
- Emma Webster, Green Issues Communique website, undated, acc 21 June
- Green Issues, "Clients", accessed 27.08.10