In the 2015 election, Evans was re-elected with a lesser majority of just 806 and 43 per cent of the vote. 
Evans also spent four years as a special constable in the Cheshire constabulary and ten years as a local Councillor in Macclesfield. At Macclesfield borough council, he served on the community development committee. 
Stance on fracking
In November 2015, Evans assembled a panel of 'experts' and regulators for a question and answer session with residents over potential fracking in Helsby. The panel included John Blaymires, of IGas.  In January 2016, held a second Q&A on fracking in Frodsham, including representatives for IGas and the Environment Agency. 
Evans's constituency includes three oil and gas licence blocks, all awarded to INEOS by the Oil and Gas Authority under the 14th licensing round in 2015. There are plans for five shale wells, five hrz frac well and 2D and 3D seismic surveying.  From August to October 2015, IGas conducted seismic tests across Frodsham and Helsby.
Evans is a member of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Shale Gas Regulation and Planning.
Evans has generally voted against increased regulations on fracking . 
- 26 January 2015: voted against making fracking companies apply for an environmental permit before conducting exploratory drilling. He also voted against an amendment to the Infrastructure Bill to include an 18 month moratorium on fracking.
- 11 February 2015: voted in favour for requiring more pre-conditions for where fracking can take place.
- 16 December 2015: absent for a vote on weakening regulations on fracking in protected areas and national parks.
- Cheryl Evans - Complementary therapist, Bollington Leisure Centre
- David McNeilage
- Felicity Roochove 
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Shale Gas Regulation and Planning – Member
- All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group - Vice-chair
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Nuclear Energy
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Alcohol Harm - Member
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Science and Technology in Agriculture - Member 
- Chemical Industry All-Party Parliamentary Group - Chair
- Address: The Bungalow, Sheath Street, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5BH
- Telephone: 01606 350323
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 7183
- Fax: 020 7219 5079
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web & Social media
- Website: http://www.grahamevans.org.uk
- Graham Evans MP www.parliament.uk, accessed 4 March 2015
- Graham Evans politics.co.uk, accessed 4 March 2015
- Weaver Vale Parliamentary constituency BBC News, accessed 21 May 2015
- Guido Fawkes PPS reshuffle in full, 29 May 2015, accessed 1 June 2015.
- About Graham Graham Evans MP, accessed 4 March 2015
- Mike Fuller, Helsby fracking campaigners prompt public meeting vow from Weaver Vale MP Graham Evans, The Chester Chronicle, 14 October 2015, accessed 30 December 2016.
- Oliver Clay, Runcorn MP Graham Evans in fracking meeting, Liverpool Echo, 30 November 2015, accessed 30 December 2015.
- Mike Fuller, Graham Evans MP to hold Frodsham fracking meeting, The Chester Chronicle, 7 January 2016, accessed 30 December 2016.
- Oil and gas: licensing rounds, GOV.uk, accessed 14 November 2016.
- TheyWorkForYou | Graham Evans, TheyWorkForYou, accessed 29 December 2016.
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, parliament.uk, accessed 20 April 2016
- Membership List, All-Party Parliamentary Group on Science and Technology in Agriculture, accessed 16 November 2015