Albert Glenn Barr, OBE is a former loyalist politician from Northern Ireland.
According to Henry McDonald, Barr was head of the UDA in Derry when he and Tommy Herron, the UDA's East Belfast commander met David Trimble for political advice ahead of the United Loyalist Council strike of February 1973.
Barr was awarded the OBE in 2005 with the following citation:
- Ulster Workers Council
- Loyalist Association of Workers
- Ulster Defence Association
- New Ulster Political Research Group
- Ulster Democratic Party
- Parades Commission
- Maydown Ebrington Group
- Henry McDonald, Trimble, Bloomsbury, 2000, p.41.
- Robert Fisk, The Point of No Return, The Strike which broke the British in Ulster, André Deutsch, 1975, pp 44-45.
- Birthday 2005 Honours List, Office of First Minister and Deputy First Minister, accessed 29 July 2009.