In the 2015 general election Stuart was re-elected with a majority of 2,706. 
In October 2004 she became the only Labour MP to openly support the re-election of George W. Bush in that year's US Presidential election, arguing: 'you know where you stand with George and, in today's world, that's much better than rudderless leaders who drift with the prevailing wind.' 
- Euston Manifesto, signatory
- Henry Jackson Society Project for Democratic Geopolitics, signatory and trustee
- Westminster Foundation for Democracy,governor
- Former member of All-Party Parliamentary Group for European Reform
- Legatum Institute, chair of its effective government programme from January 2018
References and Resources
- Wikipedia biography
- Gisela Stuart, "Finding Neo. Gisela Stuart argues for a robust foreign policy," Progress (UK), January/February 2006.
- Charity Commission, The Henry Jackson Society for Democratic Geopolitics > Contact and trustees [Accessed 8 September 2010]
- Gisela Stuart Express, accessed 19 May 2015
- Legatum Institute, Gisela Stuart and Sir Oliver Letwin join the Legatum Institute as fellows, 15 January 2018
- Patrick Hennessy, Anti-Kerry remarks by Labour MP put Blair on the spot, Telegraph.co.uk, 31 October 2004.