Geoffrey Clifton-Brown was the Conservative MP for Cirencester and Tewkesbury 1992-97, for Cotswold 1997-2010, and has been MP for The Cotswolds since 6 May 2010 general election.
Clifton-Brown entered a trip to Nigeria in the House of Commons register of interests April 2008 as:
- Overseas visits: 5-11 November 2006, to Nigeria with a delegation organised under the auspices of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Nigeria. The costs of the visit were met by Shell, Diageo and Chatham House. (Registered 3 April 2007) 
Affiliations, Resources, Notes
- European Atlantic Group Vice Chairman 2005
- Shadow Minister for International Development
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Science and Technology in Agriculture - Member 
- All-Party Parliamentary China Group - Deputy chair 
- Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, Conservative MP for Bury St. Edmunds 1945-50 - grandfather.
- Douglas Clifton-Brown, Speaker of the Commons and Conservative MP for Hexham 1918-23, 1924-51 - great uncle.
- Howard Clifton-Brown, Conservative MP for Newbury 1922-23, 1924-45 - great uncle.
- Col James Clifton Brown Liberal MP for Horsham 1876-80 great-great uncle
- Holly Watt, Geoffrey Clifton-Brown 'flips' to £2.7m house: MPs' expenses, Telegraph, 16 May 2009.
- Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, www.parliament.uk, accessed 4 November 2012.
- House of Commons Register of Interests April 2008 Clifton Brown (Page 47) accessed 16th June 2008
- Membership List, All-Party Parliamentary Group on Science and Technology in Agriculture, accessed 16 November 2015
- China APPG, www.parliament.uk', accessed 23 November 2015
- Sarah Priddy, PIL: Current Members Related to Other Current or Former Members - Commons Library Standard Note, 13 September 2013.