Foreign Policy is a journal specialized in "foreign policy" published by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington, D.C.
In 2000, 'under the ownership of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, FP transitioned from a slim, quarterly journal to the glossy magazine it is today'.
- Moisés Naím Editor in Chief
- William J. Dobson Managing Editor
- Christine Y. Chen Senior Editor
- Michael C. Boyer Senior Editor
- Kate Palmer Deputy Managing Editor
- Carolyn O'Hara Assistant Editor
- Blake Hounshell Web Editor
- Preeti Aroon Assistant Editor
- Prerna Mankad Editorial Assistant
- Caroline Nobert Assistant to the Editor
Contact, References and Resources
- Website: www.foreignpolicy.com