In March 2014 Britain awarded Fluor and Babcock International -owned subsidiary Cavendish Nuclear a 14-year, £7bn contract to manage the decommissioning of some of Britain's oldest nuclear power sites, including Hinkley, Sizewell and Dungeness.
Cavendish Fluor, the joint venture between Babcock and Fluor, will be formally awarded the contract – pending legal approval – on 1 September , after a 10-day mandatory standstill and a five-month transition period.
- Robin Renwick - board member
- Ian McCartney, former Labour Cabinet minister, acted as a consultant to Flour from 2007-2009
- Ramesh Kaler 
- Madano Partnership
- Bell Pottinger Public Affairs, former lobbyists
- Sovereign Strategy, former lobbyists
- Transatlantic Nuclear Energy Forum, member, TNEF also retained Sovereign Strategy.
- Global Business Network member
- Nuclear Industry Association
- Transparency International
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- Associate Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies