Eversheds LLP is a British multinational law firm headquartered in London. It is one of the 50 largest law firms in the world measured by revenues.
- Jason Lovell, partner. Chaired the conference 'Shale Finance & Investment' in London in September 2014, which was hosted by Eversheds. Lovell 'has 14 years’ experience of acquiring offshore and onshore licence interests in the UK and the UKCS. His experience extends through the full length of the energy chain, including oil field services, traditional oil and gas transactions, shale gas, bio-methane projects and coal bed methane.'
- Alison Oldfield, partner
- Elizabeth Shepherd, partner and head of environment at Eversheds. Scheduled to speak at the UK Shale Gas Environmental Summit in October 2014.
- David Sellers, head of oil and gas.
- Lord Foulkes of Cumnock - from May 2006 had a political and parliamentary consultancy agreement with Eversheds. He was paid £3000 per calendar month (excluding VAT if applicable) for consultancy services for 36 days per annum (all fees paid to Carrick Court Associates Ltd.
- Lord Hutton of Furness, former Labour minister has been an adviser to Eversheds
Publications and events
- Agency Register December to February 2015 APPC, accessed 8 April 2015