ESB is an Irish energy company, which owns three gas-fired power plants in the UK.
The company has also begun building a £700m, 880MW plant at Carrington, Greater Manchester, and aims to build a 1,500MW plant at Knottingley in Nottinghamshire.
- Fergal McNamara - ESB employee who is currently seconded to the UK DECC as head of capacity market design and is described by the company as 'government representative'.
- Edelman listed ESB as a client until May 2014
- Bellenden has provided public affairs services to ESB in the period March-May 2014. 
- Brevia Consulting (as part of the Independent Generators Group)
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Unconventional Oil and Gas - ESB Asset Development paid associate membership fee of £2500 in March 2014.
- Register for 1st March 2014 - 31st May 2014 APPC, accessed 29 January 2015
- PRCA Register