Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969) served as US President from 1953 to 1961.
- Vice President: Richard Nixon (1953–1961)
- Secretary of State: John Foster Dulles (1953–1959) Christian A. Herter (1959–1961)
- Secretary of Defense: Charles E. Wilson (1953–1957) Neil H. McElroy (1957–1959) Thomas S. Gates, Jr. (1959–1961)
- Secretary of the Treasury: George M. Humphrey (1953–1957) Robert Bernard Anderson (1957–1961)
- Attorney General: Herbert Brownell, Jr. (1953–1957) William P. Rogers (1957–1961)
- Postmaster General Arthur Summerfield (1953–1961)
- Secretary of the Interior: Douglas McKay (1953–1956) Fred Andrew Seaton (1956–1961)
- Secretary of the Agriculture Ezra Taft Benson (1953–1961)
- Secretary of Commerce: Sinclair Weeks (1953–1958) Lewis Strauss (1958–1959) Frederick H. Mueller (1959–1961)
- Secretary of Labor: Martin P. Durkin (1953) James P. Mitchell (1953–1961)
- Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare: Oveta Culp Hobby (1953–1955) Marion B. Folsom (1955–1958) Arthur S. Flemming (1958–1961)
- Dwight David Eisenhower Chronology, Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum, accessed 4 April 2012.