De Brus Marketing Services Ltd
De Brus Marketing Services Limited started in 1983 as a provider of "high quality business support programmes" for major British companies, including Carlsberg Tetley, Dixons Stores Group, Berghaus, Peugeot, Toyota, British Airways and British Gas.
After a management decision to change direction, De Brus shifted its focus to the voluntary sector. However, although "much of the work is delivered on a not for profit basis... a successful commercial arm still delivers high quality work for clients as diverse as Business Link and Zurich Insurance".
- In April 2001 De Brus donated £3,000 to the Labour Party. In October 2001 James Plaskitt Labour MP for Warwick and Leamington since 1997, became Non-Executive Director.
- Keir Austin McDonald, who became President in September 2001 and is a major shareholder is the Mid-Warwickshire Branch Chair of the Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce
31-33 Warwick Street
Royal Leamington Spa
Telephone: =44 (0) 1926 436200
Fax: +44 (0) 1926 436200
- ^De Brus website retrieved July 7 2007 from: http://www.debrus.com/site/scripts/about_us.php
- ^'Donors and Sponsors' Red Star Research, retreived July 7 2007 from http://www.red-star-research.org.uk/subframe5.html
- ^'Register of Member's Interests' UK Parliament, regrieved July 7 2007 from: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200102/cmregmem/memi22.htm