Curtin Winsor Jr.
Curtin Winsor Jr. is a member of the executive committee of the Prague Security Studies Institute. He is formerly the U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica, Deputy Director of the Alliance for Free Enterprise, Special Emissary to the Middle East for President-elect Ronald Reagan, Manager for International Affairs of the Washington Office of Chase Manhattan Bank, and former President of the Legislative Studies Institute.
- Deputy Director of the Alliance for Free Enterprise, a not for profit entity, formed to support free trade and free market issues by David Rockefeller (and US Senator Russell Long), from 1979 to 1983.
- Senior Consultant on Central America to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy from 1985 to 1987.
- chairman and owner of the American Chemical Services Company of Marmet, WV since 1979. ACSCo is a sub-S company that produces, blends, stores and ships a wide assortment of chemicals used by the coal industry.
- President of the Legislative Studies Institute (LSI) from 1993 to 1996.
- Board of the DynaMotive Corporation of Vancouver, BC.
- Board of William H. Donner Foundation of New York (as President in 2003);
- Board 0f The Donner Canadian Foundation of Toronto;
- Atlas Foundation for Economic Research of Fairfax, VA;
- The American Council of Trustees and Alumni of Washington, DC;
- Africare, in Washington, DC
- The Media Research Center of Alexandria, VA. | Prague Security Studies Institute | Chase Manhattan Bank | Alliance for Free Enterprise | Hudson Institute, board member. | International Freedom Educational Foundation