Claudia Rosett is the journalist in residence of the Foundation for the Defence of Democracies, she is best known for being the journalist who broke the UN oil-for-food scandal story. She said the ensuing scandal was like folding open the layers of an onion, but 'the more you peel, the bigger it gets'.
- Foundation for the Defense of Democracies – Journalist in Residence
- Hudson Institute – Adjunct Fellow
- Transatlantic Institute – Featured Speaker
- Pajamas Media - Writes 'The Rosett Report' - http://pajamasmedia.com/claudiarosett/
Contact, References and Resources
- Melanie Feisst, How the Oil for Food scandal unfolded, The Telegraph, 22-October-2005, Accessed 15-May-2009
- Lunch Briefing: The UN Oil-for-Food Scandal: the exception to the rule?, Transatlantic Institute, 21 February 2008. (Accessed: 15 February 2008)