Clark S. Judge
Clark S. Judge is the managing director of the White House Writers Group. He is a former member of the executive council of The Atlantic Bridge, a non-profit with strong ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and one of the vehicles used to fund the activities of Adam Werritty the unofficial adviser to the disgraced former UK Minister of Defence Liam Fox. Judge is Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Pacific Research Institute, a free market think tank that has associated with the American Enterprise Institute and the Cato Institute.
Judge has written for the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times and other publications.
Judge worked as a business consultant in New York, before becoming a speechwriter and Special Assistant to both President Ronald Reagan and Vice President George Bush. He was a member of the Moscow Summit speechwriting team (along with another member of WHWG, Joshua Gilder) and the lead writer for the Toronto Economic Summit in 1988.
White House Writers Group
1025 Thomas Jefferson Street NW, Suite 110G
Washington DC 20007
Phone: (202) 783-4600
Fax: (202) 783-4601
Web Contact Form: http://www.whwg.com/contact-us/
- White House Writers Group Clark S. Judge, White House Writers Group, accessed 16 October 2011.
- People, Atlantic Bridge, archived at the Internet Archive, 11 March 2005.
- Jon Swaine, Liam Fox, Adam Werritty, and the $500 bash that went undeclared, The Telegraph, October 13, 2011
- Pacific Research Institute, Board of Directors, organizational site
- Center for Responsive Politics, Judge, Clark S: White House Writers Group, OpenSecrets.org "Revolving Door" profile