Clarion Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organisation created in November 2006 by Rabbi Raphael Shore of Aish HaTorah. It has produced and distributed several pro-Israel propaganda films, including the Islamophobic Obsession.
In 2008, CF received a grant of $17,778,600 from right wing 'slush fund' Donors Capital Fund, which also funded Security Research Associates, a group run by Tom Trento who assisted in the distribution of Obsession.
- Clarion Fund, Inc.
- 255 W. 36th Street #800
- New York, NY 10018
- General: 888.610.2221 & 646.308.1230
- Press & media: 646.308.1202
- General: email@example.com
- Press & media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Elliott, Mystery of who funded right-wing "radical Islam" campaign deepens, Salon.com, 16 November 2010.
- Eli Clifton, Clarion Fund Discloses Hawkish “Advisory Board” Before Launch Of Iran Documentary, Lobelog, 17 November 2010.
- Eli Clifton, Right Wing “Slush Fund” Behind 2008 Islamophobia Campaign, Lobelog.com, 28 October 2010
- Form 990 filing for Donors Capital Fund, Internal Revenue Service, Department of Treasury, 2008