Charlotte Leslie is the former Conservative Party MP for Bristol North West. She was elected in May 2010 with a majority vote of 3,643  but lost the seat to Labour in the 2017 snap general election.
Leslie is now the director of the Conservative Middle East Council.
Before being voted in to Parliament, Leslie worked as a researcher for the National Autistic Society. She also previously worked as an education associate at The Young Foundation and as a researcher for Policy Exchange, the neoconservative orientated think-tank which has close ties with David Cameron. 
PPS to minister
Tory MP’s sudden change of heart over tax-avoidance donor
In February 2015 Leslie reversed her pledge to hand back a £5,000 donation from Hugh Sloane. despite making public her decision that she wouldn't be accepting it.The Independent reported that Leslie had mistakenly understood Sloane to have been found guilty of tax evasion hence why she initially decided to return the money. 
On her decision to retain the donation, Leslie stated that 'it is clear this was not tax evasion, and that there was no criminal prosecution of Hugh Sloane ... given this, I will not be returning the donation'.  In response to this controversy Leslie declined to comment, but a Conservative spokesman said: 'All donations to the Conservative party are properly and transparently declared to the Electoral Commission, published by them, and comply fully with Electoral Commission rules.' 
- Address: 184 Henleaze Road, Bristol, BS9 4NE
- Telephone: 0117 962 9427
- Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
- Telephone: 020 7219 7026
- Fax: 020 7219 0921
Web & Social media
- All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group
- House of Commons Health Select Committee
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Water Safety and Drowning Prevention, Member 
- All-Party Parliamentary Save the Pub Group - Vice-chair
- Charlotte Leslie MP www.parliament.uk, accessed 10 March 2015
- Charlotte Leslie LinkedIn, accessed 9 March 2015
- Guido Fawkes PPS reshuffle in full, 29 May 2015, accessed 1 June 2015.
- Oliver Wright Charlotte Leslie: Tory MP’s sudden change of heart over tax-avoidance donor The Independent, 17 February 2015, accessed 10 March 2015
- 'Water and Safety and Drowning Prevention Register',parliament.uk, accessed 11 November 2015
- Save the Pub APPG Register Feb 16, www.parliament.uk, accessed 19 February 2016