Center on Islam, Democracy and the Future of the Muslim World
The Center on Islam, Democracy and the Future of the Muslim World , launched in January 2006, is a think tank established at the Hudson Institute by Hillel Fradkin, a neocon signatory to a Project for a New American Century letter to the President equating the Palestinian Authority with Al Qaeda.
- Hillel Fradkin, Director and Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute
- Husain Haqqani, Co-Chair, Islam and Democracy Project
- Eric Brown, Research Fellow
- Hudson Institute
- Center on Islam, Democracy and the Future of the Muslim World
- 1015 15th Street, N.W., 6th Floor
- Washington, DC 20005
- Phone: 202 974-2400
- Fax: 202 974-2410
- Website: www.futureofmuslimworld.com
- "Think Tank Policy Center Launches New Site," eResources.com, 23 January 2006.