Carbon Aided Global and Turquoise Capital which develops Clean Development Mechanism and other voluntary offset projects.
- Myfanwy Price-Jones: Managing director. 12 years carbon market experience including delivering the largest credit purchase agreement awarded under the Dutch government's CERUPT programme. Has also advised the governments of the UK, Ireland and the European Commission on the design and implementation of the CDM and emissions trading.
- Dick Jones OBE: Development Director. Senior energy adviser to DFID for 22 years. Awarded OBE for services to international development in 2000.
- Ian Thomas: Chairman. Turquoise Capital partner. Previously Deutsche Bank and Robert Fleming. He is also a board director of Close Brothers Corporate Finance. According to the CH4NGE website, 'Ian has particular expertise in energy finance (oil & gas, petrochemicals and clean energy), project finance and private equity fundraising for early stage companies. He was a founder Director of Controlled Power Technologies.'
- Francis Wright: Currently Finance Director with CH4NGE, in addition to being Director at Turquoise Associates and Director at Randell NFM. Previously with Merrill Lynch and Royal Bank of Scotland as well as Close Brothers Corporate Finance. Also a founder Director of Controlled Power Technologies.
- Philip Mann: Technical director. 'His particular expertise is in cookstove, biomass, renewable energy, energy efficiency and programmatic CDM projects. He has previously worked for the University of Oxford, Environmental Change Institute; the European Commission (energy policy adviser in DG Development); the International Energy Agency and ETSU (part of AEAT) managing UK Government energy programmes. He has, in addition, worked as an independent consultant for clients including BP.'
- Grosvenor Gardens House,
- 35-37 Grosvenor Gardens,
- SW1W OBS,
- United Kingdom
- Email - info (AT) ch4nge.co.uk
- Phone: +44 20 7953 4051
- Fax: +44 20 7953 4067