Brandon Lewis has been the Conservative Party member of Parliament (MP) for Great Yarmouth since May 2010.
Lewis has a BSc in Economics and LLB Hons (Law) from the University of Buckingham. He also holds an LLM in commercial law from King’s College London. 
Lewis is a qualified barrister and a company director. Before joining the government he was an active member of a number of All Party Parliamentary Groups, including those for enterprise zones and local growth as well as local government. He was also the co-chair of a group on coastal erosion.  Lewis served on Brentwood Borough Council for more than 10 years, and was Leader for five of those. 
- Stephen Canning - Management consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Councillor, Essex county council, Councillor Braintree District Council 
- Samuel Chapman-Allen - Councillor, Breckland District Council 
- Ann Gisborne - Deputy registrar, Suffolk County Council 
- Helen Hill - Councillor, London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames 
Lewish is receiving donations from energy firms all over the UK, including Great Yarmouth. He has received £2,000 from Brineflow Properties and Handling Ltd - which provides concentrated sodium and potassium brine for offshore drilling and £10,000 from Offshore Group Newcastle - a firm which provides engineering and construction for oil, gas and renewable energy projects. He has also received £5,000 from Great Yarmouth business Pasta Foods.
Lewis has said: 'Donations are all recorded on the register of members’ interests and available for scrutiny as per the law, and rightly so. Many donations to parties and candidates are very small ones. These donations, large and small, come from people who support my work for Great Yarmouth and/or want a Conservative government which will continue the work to fix our economy and move our country forward.'
Recorded by the Electoral Commission:
|Date||Name of donor||Amount||Donated to||Subsidiary (parties only)|
|25/09/2008||Brandon Lewis||£1,205.00||Conservative Party||Central party|
|25/09/2008||Brandon Lewis||£1,205.00||Conservative Party||Great Yarmouth|
|26/04/2013||Brandon Lewis||£21,609.00||Conservative Party||Great Yarmouth|
- Ministerial appointments: July 2014, Prime Minister's Office, 15 July 2014.
- Brandon Lewis GOV.UK, accessed 10 October 2014
- Register of interests of members' secretaries and research assistants, 23 March 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 21 April 2016
- Annabelle Dickson Second jobs and party donations from energy firms, IT and property companies - what has your MP declared in the latest MP’s register of interests? Eastern Daily Press, 29 October 2014, accessed 20 February 2015
- Electoral Commission, Donation Search, accessed 20 February 2015