Bell Pottinger Geopolitical
Bell Pottinger Geopolitical is a subsidiary of Bell Pottinger Communications, offering 'international strategic communications advice and support to international governments and multinational companies'.
Was previously known as Bell Pottinger Sans Frontieres.
- Charles Vivian, managing director. Founder of Pelham Public Relations, before its merger with Bell Pottinger.
- Darren Murphy, chairman. Founding member of Centreground Political Communications.
- Sir David Richmond,  Former Foreign and Commonwealth Office director-general (defence and intelligence) until October 2007, taking up a senior consultant role with Bell Pottinger Sans Frontieres with 'unconditional approval' just one month after leaving office. 
- Harry Miskin, senior consultant.
- Jonathan Lehrle, partner. Former director of Global Strategy Forum, chief of staff to deputy leader and shadow foreign secretary at the Conservative Party (Oct 2001-Jan 2006) and foreign affairs and defence desk researcher at the Parliamentary Resources Unit.
- Mark Linder, director of sector reputation (geopolitical) since July 2009. Has also held joint role since July 2012 in 'corporate development' at UK fracking firm Cuadrilla Resources.
See main Bell Pottinger Communications page for its work with a host of repressive regimes.
Publications, Contact, Resources and Notes
- Address: Holborn Gate,
- 330 High Holborn,
- WC1V 7QD
- Phone: +44 20 3772 2500
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.bellpottinger.com/expertise/geopolitical
- Bell Pottinger Geopolitical Bell Pottinger, accessed 3 November 2014
- David Singleton Bell Pottinger buys Blairite agency Public Affairs News, 11 June 2014, accessed 3 November 2014
- Jack Gilbert British PR Firms Are Spinning Stories for Foreign Dictatorships Vice, 29 July 2014, accessed 3 November 2014
- The Advisory Committee on Business Appointments, Ninth Report, 2006-2008, accessed 4 November 2014
- Harry Miskin Linkedin, accessed 3 November 2014
- Jonathan Lehrle Linkedin, accessed 3 November 2014
- Mark Linder Linkedin, accessed 3 November 2014