Associate Parliamentary Group on Wholesale Financial Markets and Services
The purpose of the Associate Parliamentary Group on Wholesale Financial Markets and Services is to 'provide a medium through which MPs and Peers with a financial services interest may be briefed on matters affecting the UK’s financial services industry'.
The Group was set up in 2003. All its activities take place under Chatham House rules, and it holds an annual private summer reception with MPs at the House of Commons.
- Stephen Hammond (Con) - Chair
- Baroness Cohen of Pimlico (Lab) - Vice-Chair
- David Ruffley (Con) - Vice-Chair
- Lord Teverson (LD) -Vice-Chair
- Andy Love (Lab) - Treasurer
- Michael Fallon (Con) - Secretary 
Jonathan Evans – Con | Lord Fraser of Carmyllie - Con | Stephen Hammond – Con | Matthew Hancock – Con | David Ruffley – Con | Andrew Tyrie – Con | Robert Walter – Con | Lord Newby - LD | Lord Teverson – LD | Chuka Umunna -Lab |Lord Woolmer of Leeds | John Mann | Lord Cunningham of Felling | Lord Davidson of Glen Clova | Lord Eatwell | Lord Gordon of Strathblane | Lord Cobbold CB | Lord Rogan 
- Patricia Duncan, head of government affairs at the Futures and Options Association is the group's facilitator and is responsible for administering the Secretariat to the Parliamentary Group. She is a former Head of Public Affairs at London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE) and has also worked for Goldman Sachs (International Arbitrage) and for The London Stock Exchange. 
Funding and Affiliations
The Futures and Options Association acts as the group’s secretariat. The Industry Advisory Group (comprising Association for Financial Markets in Europe, Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers, British Bankers' Association, City of London Corporation, Futures and Options Association, ICE Futures Europe, International Capital Market Association, Investment Management Association, LCH Clearnet Group, London Metal Exchange, London Stock Exchange, NYSE Liffe, Wholesale Market Brokers' Association, and London Energy Brokers’ Association) funds events including business breakfasts, lunches and other functions held in the Palace of Westminster, an annual dinner, occasional research papers, advertising costs and web maintenance.
Mr Stephen Hammond MP, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA. Tel: 020 7219 3401
- Register of All-Party Groups, House of Commons, Published 1 October 2010
- Register of All-Party Groups, (As at 9 February 2012)
- Patricia Duncan, Futures Options Association, acc 30 June 2012