Bayefsky denounces the Durban Declaration as anti-semitic
- In May 2010 ex-CIA officer Philip Giraldi named Bayefsky as one among a list of "prominent foreigners" who promote Israeli interests as synonymous with American interests in the US.
- In June 2010 Bayefsky argued that the Obama Administration abandoned "Israel to UN Feeding Frenzy" when it didn't express direct support for Israel's killing of 9 activists (including one American-Turk) on board the Gaza-bound humanitarian aid flotilla, the Mavi Marmara."
- Bayefsky is an outspoken critic on the UN's position on Israel and Middle East-focused US Foreign Policy initiatives, claiming that Israel is unfairly targeted for committing human rights abuses by the UN and that the UN stands in the way of the Bush Administration's "War on Terror." According to Bayefsky:
- Of the top ten countries of human rights concern to the U.N. in 2005, Israel was first and America was 10th. Iran was 18th. The human rights actions statistics for 2006 are even starker. So far Israel is first and America is 3rd — of all 192 countries on earth. Human rights are the watchword of our time. They have become the rallying cry both for the forces of good and of evil. What does the U.N. campaign to demonize America and its democratic allies do for winning the war? It provides sustenance for our foes and sows confusion among our friends.
- Time and again the United Nations has stood opposed to America's attempts to ensure a decent world order, for itself, and for others.
- Bayefsky was a vehement critic of the Goldstone Report, arguing at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva in 2009 that:
- The Goldstone mission will go down in history as the 21st century's equivalent to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion - a notorious work of fiction which spun a conspiratorial web of deceit and distortion that has fueled hatred of Jews ever since. At its core, the Goldstone Report repeats the ancient blood libel against the Jewish people - the allegation of bloodthirsty Jews intent on butchering the innocent.
Position on Cordoba House Initiative
In 2010 Bayefsky published an article on the right-wing website, Pajamas Media, where she attempted to establish an "Iranian connection" to the proposed Cordoba Center in New York City. According to Eli Clifton, "Implied in her article — in which she concludes ominously, “The unanswered questions keep mounting,” — is that the Cordoba Initiative, acting as an Iranian agent, is seeking to bring U.S. enemies — as Bayefsky would no doubt label Iranians — on to the “hallowed ground” of the World Trade Center site."
- EYE on the UN -- Senior Editor
- Touro Institute on Human Rights and the Holocaust -- Director
- Hudson Institute -- Senior Fellow
- UN Watch -- Member, Governing Board
- Ariel Center for Policy Research -- Contributing Expert
- Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs -- Board Member
- The Case for Israel - Democracy's Outpost, "Anne Bayefsky traces the differing historical treatment of Israel and other countries by the UN", The Case for Israel Website, accessed on 21 August 2010
- Anne Bayefsky, "Enough of the U.N.", New York Sun, 12 September 2006
- Steve Clemons, "McCain's International Institution Problem", The Washington Note, 2 May 2007
- Philip Giraldi, "Many Voices Singing One Song", Antiwar.com, 13 May 2010
- Anne Bayefsky, "Obama Abandons Israel to UN Feeding Frenzy", Fox News, 1 June 2010
- UN Webcast, (at 5:00) "The Goldstone Report at the UN Human Rights Council", YouTube, 29 September 2009
- Eli Clifont, "Anne Bayefsky Claims That The Cordoba Initiative Is Part Of An Iranian Plot", LobeLog, 20 August 2010
- Ariel Center for Policy Research Contributing Experts. Accessed 4 February 2014.