Andrew Portal is a partner at PR and lobbying firm Brunswick Group.
He then moved to lobbying company Brunswick Group in January 2012 as a director and then as a partner in March 2014. His clients have included Direct Line Group, RBS, First Group, Battersea Power Station, Berkeley Group, Royal Mail, Burberry, Drax, Scottish Power, Liberty Global International, InterContinental Hotels Group and Punch Taverns.
- University of Warwick 1991 – 1994
- Postgraduate Diploma, Newspaper Journalism, Cardiff University 1996 – 1997
- Telegraph's Andrew Porter to join Brunswick Gorkana, 23 November 2011, accessed 21 October 2014
- Alec Mattinson Brunswick hires Daily Telegraph public policy editor Andrew Porter PR Week, 23 November 2011, accessed 21 October 2014
- Andrew Porter Linkedin, accessed 21 October 2014
- Andrew Porter Brunswick, accessed 21 October 2014