Andrew Dismore has been a Labour Party London Assembly Member for Barnet and Camden since 2012. He was previously Labour MP for Hendon from 1997 until 2010.
Dismore's declaration of gifts and hospitality received in the course of his duties as a London Assembly member includes entries citing the Community Security Trust, the Board of Deputies of British Jews, Labour Friends of Israel, and 'a visit to Israel and the Palestinian Territories with Trade Union Friends of Israel' in November 2013.
Back for more! 14 Labour and Lib Dem ex-MPs given payoffs of up to £55,000 when they lost their seats are standing again
In the 2010 election Dismore failed to be re-elected following expenses scandal as it was reported that he claimed £34,000 for his second home, a flat in West London and then ‘flipped’ his designated second home, saying the West London flat had become his main residence, and claimed another £31,000.  Following this election loss, Dismore was handed a resettlement package of £54,403. Despite this payoff five years ago, Dismore has been recalled by the Labour Party to stand for the Hendon constituency again in the upcoming 2015 general election. 
- All Party Parliamentary Wine and Spirit Group
- Labour Friends of Israel
- Access to Justice Action Group, coordinator
- What real Palestinians told me about the boycott threat, Jewish News, 22 November 2013.
- Andrew Dismore, www.parliament.uk, accessed 26 November 2013.
- Andrew Dismore - Gifts and Hospitality, London Assembly, accessed 1 April 2014.
- Jack Doyle and Tamara Coehn They STILL don't get it: MPs forced out in 2010 over expenses including a whirlpool bath, mirrors and carbon monoxide detector will stand for re-election in 2015 Daily Mail, 29 October 2014, accessed 22 April 2015
- Back for more! 14 Labour and Lib Dem ex-MPs given payoffs of up to £55,000 when they lost their seats are standing again Daily Mail, 5 February 2015, accessed 22 April 2015