All-Party Parliamentary Group on Aerospace
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Aerospace (formerly the Associate Parliamentary Aerospace Group) exists 'to provide a forum for discussions between members of both Houses of Parliament and those involved in aerospace activities.'
- Christian Matheson - Labour - Chair & Registered Contact
- Leo Docherty - Conservative -Vice-chair
- Lord Empey - Ulster Unionist Party - Vice chair
- Drew Hendry - SNP - vice-chair
Officers, November 2015-April 2016
- Chair: Chris Matheson - Labour
- Vice-chair: Steve Baker - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Ian Lucas - Labour
- Vice-chair: Lord Reginald Empey - Ulster Unionist Party
- Vice-chair: Andrew Stephenson - Conservative Party
- Treasurer: Lord Digby Jones - Labour
- Co-secretary: Justin Madders - Labour
- Co-secretary: Gerald Howarth - Conservative Party  
David S. Borrow | Bob Laxton | Janet Anderson | Roger Berry | Stephen Byers | Ian Cawsey | Michael Clapham | Frank Cook | Jim Cousins | David Crausby | Gerald Howarth | Sir Alan Haselhurst | David Amess | James Arbuthnot | Crispin Blunt | Peter Bottomley | Angela Browning | Lembit Öpik | Tom Brake | Sir Menzies Campbell
- Address: Salamanca Square, 9 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7SP.
- Tel: 020 7091 4500.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits received by group from sources outside Parliament
The Air League provides secretarial and administrative support for group meetings.
- Aerospace APPG, www.parliament.uk, accessed 19 November 2015
- Aerospace APPG Register February 2016, www.parliament.uk, accessed 17 February 2016
- Aerospace APPG, Register 28 April 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 11 May 2016