All-Party Parliamentary Group for the Private Rented Sector
The All-Party Parliamentary Group for the Private Rented Sector was created in order to represent the interests of the industry in parliament, as well as 'to raise greater awareness of the private rented housing sector in Parliament; to provide a forum for parliamentarians to discuss issues pertinent to the sector and engage with landlords, tenants and other interested parties; to hold inquiries into policy and operational issues in this sector and produce reports.'
Officers, Feb-April 2016
- Chair: Oliver Colvile - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Mark Prisk - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair: Karen Buck - Labour
- Vice-chair: Marie Rimmer - Labour
- Vice-chair: Baron Larry Whitty - Labour  
Officers, November 2015
- Chair - Oliver Colvile - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair - Mark Prisk - Conservative Party
- Vice-chair - Karen Buck - Labour
- Vice-chair - Marie Rimmer - Labour
- Vice-chair - Baron Larry Whitty - Labour 
The Public Affairs Company acts as the APPGPRS' secretariat, helping to perform administrative functions and plan events.
The Residential Landlords Association, a trade association for the privately rented sector, pays The Public Affairs Company to provide the groups secretariat. On 17 June 2015 the association had paid (in bands of £1,500) £6,0001-£7,500 in benefits to the company. 
The group can be contacted via Ed Jacobs, a representative from The Public Affairs Company.
Address: Castlehill House, 21 Otley Road, Leeds LS6 3AA.
Tel: 0113 278 0211
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Private Rented Sector APPG, www.parliament.uk, accessed 16 November 2015
- Private Rented Sector APPG Register March16, www,parliament.uk, accessed 27 April 2016
- Private Rented Sector APPG, Feb16 Register, parliament.uk, accessed 28 April 2016
- Private Rented Sector APPG, Register 28 April 2016, parliament.uk, accessed 10 May 2016